ArtTrader Magazine is a free web based publication (in PDF format) focused on mail art for trade such as ATCs (Artist Trading Cards), ACEOs, art journals, chunky books, altered art and altered art books.
Open Call for Entries: Mail Art
We welcome your mail art submissions to be featured in our Readers’ Mail Art Gallery that will be appearing in future issues. Due dates for art submissions are as follows:
- Issue 20 Artwork Due Date – Sept 10, 2012
- Issue 21 Artwork Due Date – Dec 10, 2012
- Issue 22 Artwork Due Date – Mar 10, 2013
- Issue 23 Artwork Due Date – June 10, 2013
We welcome the following types of original artwork:
- ATCs and ACEOs
- Chunky pages (4 x 4)
- Skinny pages ( 3 x 7)
- Inchies (1 x 1)
- Art Journal pages
- Japanese Accordion page spreads (your artwork only)
- Altered items
- Altered books
We do not accept fan art or art that is not copyright by the submitter.
You must submit your work to us in digital format.
- 300-400 DPI is sufficient. Do not submit artwork lower than 300 DPI.
- Acceptable formats include: JPG, BMP, TIF, PDF. Do not submit GIF files.
- Any submitted artwork should be at least 500 pixels wide and high (they can be much larger than this, of course!)