We welcome your mail art submissions to be featured in our Readers' Mail Art Gallery that will be appearing in future issues. Due dates for art submissions are as follows:
- Issue 22 Artwork Due Date - Mar 10, 2014 (publication Apr 1, 2014)
- Issue 23 Artwork Due Date - June 10, 2014 (publication July 1, 2014)
- Issue 24 Artwork Due Date - Sept 10, 2014 (publication Oct 1, 2014)
- Issue 25 Artwork Due Date - Dec 10, 2014 (publication Jan 1, 2015)
- ATCs and ACEOs
- Art Journal pages
- Chunky pages (4 x 4)
- Skinny pages ( 3 x 7) & Moos
- Inchies (1 x 1)
- Japanese Accordion page spreads (your artwork only)
- Altered items & Altered books
- Shrines, Gothic Arches, Postcards, etc.
We do not accept fan art or art that is not copyright by the submitter. You must submit your work to us in digital format.
- 300-400 DPI is sufficient. Do not submit artwork lower than 300 DPI.
- Acceptable formats include: JPG, BMP, TIF, PDF. Do not submit GIF files.
- Any submitted artwork should be at least 500 pixels wide and high (they can be much larger than this, of course!)
Please send your art submissions to submissions AT arttradermag.com. You must also fill out our Artwork Release Form. Artwork will not appear in our magazine without a completed release form.
We are always accepting the following types of articles:
- “How to” or Step-by-Step articles on artistic techniques.
- Articles on artistic journeys or experiences.
- Showcasing Art. We are interested in showcasing assemblages, mixed media work, creative journaling, chunky books, fat books, inchies, ATCs (Artist Trading Cards), post cards and more.
If you'd like to write for ArtTrader Magazine, please contact us via our Contact Page.